Roane-Jackson Technical Center is dedicated to improving students’ academic and workplace skills while preparing them for post-secondary education and employment in the global community.
The vision of Roane-Jackson Technical Center is to:
- Elevate and enrich the secondary school curriculum by providing technical skills and training needed in the workplace and higher education.
- Provide a pathway for adults to advance their career opportunities by expanding and updating their knowledge and skills.
- Afford students the opportunity to master fundamental occupational skills that will prepare them for entry-level employment.
- Offer transitional services, including on-the-job training and clinical experiences, to bridge the gap between school and the workplace.
- Promote opportunities for students to acquire post-secondary training.
Roane-Jackson Technical Center is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education.
7840 Roswell Road
Building 300, Suite 325
Atlanta, GA 30350
The Roane-Jackson Technical Center's School of Practical Nursing is accredited by the West Virginia State Board of Examiners of Licensed Practical Nurses.
101 Dee Drive
Charleston, WV 25311
The Roane-Jackson Technical Center's Cosmetology Program is licensed by the West Virginia Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists.
1201 Dunbar Avenue
Dunbar, West Virginia, 25064